Sunday, August 5, 2012

Day 22


Sometimes I'll do unto others - people, bugs, animals, etc., that which I would have done unto me, even when no one else sees. Leaving me to ponder: “perhaps, deep down..?” And then the voice of logic, “Nope, just deceiving myself again.” Because if I were that which truly loved all equally as one, it wouldn't be necessary for me to force myself to do unto others what I would have done to me - were I in their shoes, I would just naturally do it. Unfortunately, it's not just me that's not naturally giving unto others that which we would be given; it's every single Human being. We're all still moving to survive, satisfy, and then reward only ourselves. Our self-interested stance places all of humanity in a starting point that is directly opposed / in competition with all that is here. i.e., humanity is in competition/war with itself and everything else. We are humans, like-minds in the race for self interest, blinded by fear, to consume to survive, satisfy, and then reward only ourselves. Left unchecked, we will consume and consume and consume until there is nothing left but ourselves, and then we'll consume that too because that's what we do, consume. It doesn't have to be this way: all we need to do is change ourselves, change what we do. Instead of consuming everything, we could nurture everything; instead of competing with everyone, we could support all equally as one; instead of acting in self-interest, we could live in the interest of what is equally best for all. The Choice is ours: consume ourselves until we no longer exist; or stand and walk for what is equally best for all = equality and oneness. It really is (as far as the choice is concerned) as simple as that. We humans currently experiencing ourselves as mind consciousness systems embedded into and as the physical, require to direct/realign ourselves to be/live in accordance with life, so as to right/walk ourselves to and as Life. The World system of Money (under which we are all influenced) can be modified to assist. By reprogramming to be an Equal Money System, we provide a platform for those of us stuck in survival-mode, to have the same/equal opportunity (that we with money currently have) to direct/realign themselves to be in accordance with life so as to right themselves to and as Life. For assistance on how to assist yourself as all, and specifics on what is currently taking place in existence, see, Desteni.

  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to feel good because I occasionally do a good deed. I see/realize and understand that the “feel good” is me as ego attempting to validate itself as the component to be and keep so as to keep me stuck in the illusion.
  • I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not see/realize and understand that for the “I’m a good person” character to survive, requires judgment of self and or others. I see/realize and understand that what within me judges me to be good/bad, happy/sad, etc., is that of me of energy/mind that has separated from me as life, and to participate within and as it is to allow and maintain me within and as separation – which is why we as existence have never actually lived, but only experienced from a perspective of merely observing through the eyes of the mind.
  • I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fool myself into 'thinking' that I am this or that, when in reality I am none of that, for that is only an idea. I see/realize and understand that that which I am is shown to me in every moment: here/aware and self-directing in breath, or not here – but in as mind.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to define myself as not good enough, and within this not realize that in/as life there is no such thing as enough / more than / less than; it either is or isn't – thus the question: to be or not to be.


No comments: