Saturday, August 18, 2012

Day 27: The Nature of our Beingness, the Nature of the Beast


Are we in and as the nature of our beingness, Evil?
As an existence in separation, acting independently without regard for all as one, I would say that we are quite messed up. I'm messed up: I'm not even permitted ( as per the responses that often I receive when I do speak as such) to speak of such issues – the likes of which I currently write. So, I'm left to myself, to write and examine only myself, perhaps that's the way it's supposed to be, just me. Look at the physical world, look at what is here and what we've done to it/ourselves; it must be too frighting for so many. I see this because wherever I point in the direction of the atrocities of this world, even those closest to me refuse to speak with me on the subject. It is said (as per my current interpretation) that our minds (the inner) are equally as one responsible for /creating the outer-physical reality – as above so below, as the saying goes. If that is so, then the undeniable nature of our beingnesses is presented to us right in front of our eyes; it's the manifested physical-reality inside the bubble called atmosphere; have a look if you dare/care. Many do care/dare, yet still we remain divided: as mainstream and alternative news, Democrats and Republicans, the Elite and the poor, we're as divided as we've ever been. It's in and as our nature, it's who we are, the nature of the beast, the nature of singularities, all for himself and none for all. No one can change us - the nature of our beingness, I can't change you and you can't change me. However, we can change ourselves, of this I am certain. The current (as I have come to see it) within and as existence is for equality and oneness, and to this end/beginning I agree. But there are many who may have different perspectives, and herein lies conflict/friction between the polls of the Haves and the Have-nots. We as beings may will ourselves to change the nature of our beingnesses to that which is “equally” best for all. However, as long as our perspectives / starting points are different, so to will be the direction of our wills. Which comes first: the nature of beingness as what is equally best for all, or the will to be that which is equally best for all? If we are all to make a decision as to what is equally best for all, it must be made from a starting point/perspective of total equality in seeing/understanding/being equal to all that is here, i.e., 99.999% full disclosure – just short of pushing the reset button. Interestingly, this appears to be what is currently taking place in the world, a painful (for most) transition of perspectives.
  • I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see/realize and understand that there are those (because of their perspective / starting point) who are currently unable to speak for themselves, and that for another/others to speak for them, is righteous only if I/we do so from a self-honest starting-point / perspective of that which is equally best for all.
  • I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to disregard the starting-point / perspective of that which is equally best for all, and within this not see/realize and understand that to change the nature of my beingness to that which is equally best for all, I must will the change continuously and constantly so as this change becomes me in/as the entirety of me, the essence of me.
  • I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see/realize and understand that when I write, I must write what is equally best for all, so as to write/be that which I am becoming.
  • Within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that the words I speak must spoken from a starting-point / perspective of what is equally best for all, so as to speak that which I am becoming.
  • Within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see/realize and understand that my deeds must be done from the starting point / perspective of and as that which is equally best for all, so as to in-deed be that which I am becoming.


No comments: