Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Day 30: Morality (continued)


Continuing with Judgments (once again – parts of me that I didn't see)
Self-judgments, judgments of others, and simply judgments have been a part of who I “didn't” see myself to be; yet these parts are/were there, I am certain because you cannot have bad without good, on without an off, darkness without light – which presents a question for another time, above without below, matter without antimatter, etc,. Or maybe you can: maybe it's only in “that which is not life” that the negative or opposite exists – but then how can that exist...

Judgments, the polarities within and as which we've staked our beingness: God is goooooood and the Devil is eeeeeeeeeevil; I am right and the other side is wrong, but I accept and allow you to be wrong because that's your choice; I've got my views and you've got yours – we're no different; just on different sides of the same line. Look around at where our opinions / point of views as freedom of choice have gotten us. We humans are at a point in which most are so Scared, they don't even dare look around for Fear that what they see, may also envelop them simply because they dared look. So we hold on to our precious illusions in/as the mind that we call life, that allow us to define us as right and them as wrong, as long as we can – till death do us part (from the illusion), at which point it's too late to do anything except rest in pieces. How did he die – he was scared to death.

The labeling or defining of good/bad, right/wrong, etc., is a process of judging and when I participate in such a process, I stake myself in the arena of the game of polarity. Regardless of whether I win or lose, I’m still defined by the game of the polarity because it is where I’ve staked my name. I’ve realized that there are still places in which (god forbid) I'm still judging myself, and I justified these self-judgments because I saw them common-scenically as the “right” thing to do. The problem is that one cannot win/lose the fame / game of High standards of right versus wrong, unless he has already placed his stake in the game of Standards/Judgments, which is a game of polarity, which means that even when you think you win – there will also be loss that you may not be aware of, but it's there, and as the saying goes, what comes around goes around.

Self Judgment Self forgiveness
  • I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take a stance (such as standing for that which is best for all) because I saw it as the “right” thing to do, and within this not realize that by defining it as right vs. wrong, I remain staked in the ring of the game of polarity – thus accepting and allowing within myself a vacuum of suppressed wrong. I see/realize and understand that a decision based on what is right and wrong is just the choosing or switching of sides within the game of polarity.
  • I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my friends as being moralistic, and within this not see (hiding behind the judgment) the moralist in/as me. I see/realize and understand that a judgment of another is a point within/as me that I have judged self.
  • I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my friends as being wrong for chasing the money or the dream, and within this not realize that am/was in the same circle as them – but on the other side of opinion. Within this, I see/realize and understand that friends/people/we are not right or wrong; we are the simply that which we accept and allow ourselves to be; and that is based on a opposite is one with its opposite, i.e., good is bad, right is wrong; therefore the way to be without creating a polarity is stand in equality and oneness for and as that which is best for all.
  • I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge people who view the mind as life, as being wrong and in need of reeducation. Within this, I see/realize and understand that my judgment in itself shows me that we are simply of two minds locked into our own sides/opinions; and the way out is to let go of all sides/judgments so as to no longer be in the ring.
Self corrective Statements on Self Judgments
  • I commit myself to no longer accept and allow within/as me the stance/stakes of polarity.
  • I commit myself to no longer accept and allow myself to judge/view others as being right or wrong, good or bad, etc., and in doing unto them as such, so gift the same to me.
  • I commit myself to as a living expression of me that may stand within a group or alone, eternally stand for what is best for all.
  • I commit myself to no longer judge myself or others as being this or that; and to direct me to stand one with and equal to all the parts of me so as to no longer be in the ring of polarity.

No comments: