Saturday, September 22, 2012

Day 46: The communicator


I have decided to write a follow up on the subject of “communication.” The reason for this is that over the last 5-6 years, in trying to communicate with others, on the subject of existence: the relationship/s between the mind / energy,  and substance / the physical, I have (to be honest) had very little success. When I say “success” I'm not saying it from a point of judging myself; I'm saying it from a point of observation in terms of seeing / not seeing others follow up on these topics. However, this morning while talking to the same person that I speak with almost every Saturday morning in the park, I herd him say several times that he understood what I was saying. The only thing different that I see that may have contributed to my conveying this information is the self-forgiveness on Communication that I did last night. I've tested self-forgiveness before, and it assisted me a lot.
  • I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others to be resentful/angry at my persistence in trying to get them to hear and explore that which I am trying to convey, and within this I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that my judgments of them are of a point within/as me that is insecure about what I am saying, fearful that I may be seen as a “religious” fanatic. Thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that others will view me as a religious fanatic out to propagate his beliefs, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others as being trapped or lost in their beliefs, without seeing that when I convey an idea/thought, I too am conveying a belief.
  • I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others as being religious fanatics – pawns of a system of enslavement, and within this not see/realize and understand that within the current system all are pawns until all are equal.
  • I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that to communicate as an expression of life – equal and one with my words, is to let go of the preemptive thoughts of the mind that entwine the sentences with self-interested symbolism/code, thus to communicate self-honestly through the physical, only that which I am living – my living words.
  • I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire that others understand that which I am trying to convey, and within this not see/realize and understand that my words need not be understood by all, just aligned to what is best for all.
  • I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to “try” to convey ideas, thoughts and pictures, instead of simply standing equal and one with what is here and expressing my standing in regards to a subject – as who I am as that subject.
  • I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see/realize and understand that I as life in/as the physical am the creator/communicator: the words come from life/physical, thus the words are living. Within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not trust me in/as the physical to communicate, convey the expression of life as the words I am living.
  • I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the end result of my communication process is the consequence outflows created by the words created by me. Within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse words by throwing-out / speaking and writing them without considering the consequences they may create.
Self Commitment statements
  • I commit myself to not accept and allow myself to judge others' interpretation of my communication, and instead to see/realize the impact / outflows that my words create, so that I may modify them as necessary to stay aligned or realign them to what is best for all.
  • I commit myself to not accept and allow myself to fear what others think of me, and within this to stay true to my self-directive of self honestly expressing me within and as that which is best for all in equality and oneness.
  • I commit myself to not accept and allow myself to attempt to convey/communicate that which I am not living as a statement of who I am as life; thus I insure that my communication/conveyance is an expression of who I am as life – not subject to the strings of self-interest.
  • I commit myself to not accept and allow myself to judge others as being trapped in their beliefs, and instead to communicate to them by expressing myself as a living example of that which I am becoming.
  • I commit myself to at the moment of speaking or writing, be sure that my words will stand as what is best for all, and in doing so take responsibility to cure/correct the outflows of the words I have created in self-interest.
  • I commit myself to no longer accept and allow myself as mind to co opt the communication process, as I see/realize and understand that I as mind has yet to completely realize my equality and oneness, and therefore I as the physical as source of the words am best suited – as the character of life, to speak and communicate to all as me.

No comments: