Sunday, December 23, 2012

Day 81: Mind - your Weapons of Mass Destruction


Today I was reading a “Heaven's Journey to Life” blog, and it occurred to me (I guess you could say clicked), why it is that we as human beings continue to argue/fight among each other, about “everything,” and never actually get down to addressing the source-point from which “everything” that we argue about, originate – the MIND. For example gun ownership in the US is once again being debated by two sides, the for and against / positive and negative. It's as though, issue after issue have already been defined for the masses, so that all they need do is choose a side and argue with each other. Meanwhile, nothing ever gets better because few to none consider investigating beyond the issue of left and right / positive and negative, to the source of the problem - Humanity. It's like the debate regarding the use of chemical weapons to kill people: some say it's a war crime; some say it isn't, and even the UN may debate whether or not it's “legal” to kill men, women and children with chemicals as opposed to just blowing them to pieces. Who gives a shit about the methods behind the Madness; why not just investigate and stop the Madness? The gun debate centers on the Madman's “tool of choice”, yet for the most part ignores the question of why we humans are so Mad – violent and destructive in the first place. We've taken everything down to the level of a competition between two sides. Just choose your favorite teem and at least you'll have the statistical odds of “Winning” 50% of the time – only in the mind because in reality everyone looses all the time,  because nothing is changing. I mean let's be realistic; just because a Republican or Democrat gets into the white house, doesn't mean that anything is going to change. Nothing is going to change until we the people begin to realize and apply the most simple of mathematical equations: 1+1= 2. One-change + One-change = Two-changes. Two changes + Another change = Three changes... And so on until a critical mass of change is standing as a force large enough to produce real/visible change that is best for all. It has to be best for all because if it isn't it is corruptible – subject to the influences of a minority - as is currently the case. That we Humans are the nastiest parasites to feed off of this planet, is so obvious to see, that one would have thought more people would have “awakened” to this realization by now. The solution is really simple. We start taking responsibility on an individual level to change ourselves, and this will in turn produce changes to the whole. Embrace self-honesty, self-forgiveness, equality and oneness.
equalmoney.org

  • I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see/realize and understand why it is that people refuse to accept equality and within this realize individual responsibility. I see/realize and understand that the origin of one's refusal to change is fear – fear of letting go of that which we know – are not, and within this I realize that I still hold onto much fear of accepting change. Within this I commit myself to stay on the path of change, as I have already seen where the other paths lead.
  • I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge other as being ignorant – by choice, and within this not realize that for most, it's not a question of choice, but survival. Within this I commit myself to continue on this path so that perhaps one day I will live that which I now encourage of others.
  • I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to berate others for not doing that which I am only bit by bit doing and within this not realize that, changing is a doing that requires diligence and space-time patience. Thus I commit myself to practice patience and to remain diligent.


No comments: