Saturday, January 26, 2013

Day 90: Projecting outward The inward Path


Yesterday, in reference to Transitioning to Equal Money capitalism, I wrote the following:  The way to win this game is to end it once and for all, terminating the old and birthing the new at the same time. We start at the bottom, and systematically begin turning off the power to nonessential systems, thus starving the systems of the power that we through our participation provide. From the small to the big, one brick at a time, we pull out the bricks of the hierarchical system, to build an Equality System from the bottom up. Just spread the words, when and where to Stop participation.

Later, I realized that this method of implementing change (without killing the body to cure the decease) applies not only to the world system at large, but also to individual mind consciousness systems within/as human beings. In other words, this is the process that we have been walking with Desteni, the Desteni I Process, Journey to Life blogs, etc., of stopping our participation in/as energy/mind to stand equal/one with the physical. This is the process currently being walked on different levels/dimensions, from the small to the large. Fascinating how I can be presented with same solution, again and again from many different angles, yet only seem to understand it once I’ve taken it in and spit it out as though it's something new.

My suppressed negativity
I've been attempting to determine the components of the mind consciousness and world systems that are able to be taken out with the least disruption / most benefit to the body, so as to maximize the return on effort. We painted the image of ourselves in some sort of sequence – paint by numbers; perhaps there is a sequence by which we could systematically erase by numbers. The most direct route is what I’m looking for.

Self forgiveness
  • I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that in writing about me, there is no hierarchical sequence by which to follow because if there were, I as mind would find a way to sabotage myself in the process. I now see, realize and understand that it doesn't matter which point I focus on and write about, because it's all connected and probably proportionally spaced. I also realize that whatever points come up as energy during the day are the points to work with, because these are the points that I don't even have to search for. Therefore, I commit myself to stop looking for a hierarchical sequence by which to deprogram me, and to instead just go with the flow.
  • I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to in searching for the most direct path equality, loose sight of the path I’ve been walking, and in this not realize that the search for a faster path has taken me off the current path. I now see, realize and understand that, in the absence of faster path, the one that I’m on is my best option. Within this, commit myself to see the little points as gateways leading to the bigger issues, and as such I will write them out.
  • I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge some points within/as me to be more/less than other points, and within this not realize that one way or another I'm going to have face them all.

No comments: