Thursday, January 1, 2015

Getting back to Basics

BBC News: Energy Storage
Here I am once again back at home in Taoyuan, one of the bigger cities in northern Taiwan. Nothing's new in terms of my physical surroundings; however, I do have a new perspective that I am walking or practicing to understand/live. My perspective or goal to see, realize and understand is to take responsibility for every point within/as me so to not allow myself to react, get caught up in energy. 

It's kind of like me saying, “I've gotta get back to basics.” Why? Because not too long ago, I got caught up in, or should I say, I allowed myself to fall into energy/mind possession in believing that I had to use the mind to prepare myself for the repercussions that may follow. 

Basically, there came a moment some weeks ago when I suddenly noticed the possibility that, if all the dots of coincidence were suddenly to fall into place to an outside observer out to get me or make an example of me, my current position within a part of the system could possibly/maybe be in jeopardy. It was like I suddenly decided to connect all the dots of negative energetic quantum possibilities to draw a line to the worst possible outcome to conclude that I had been overstepping my mandate so to speak, thereby placing myself in a vulnerable position.

Of course, there were innumerable other ways the dots could have connected, but I kind of ignored them so to be on the safe-side, LOL, and I focused only on one possibility, that all these dots had suddenly connected in a bad way for me. I knew that I required to write out this point to get it out of me to objectively look at it; however, because I had to be at work for thirteen hours the next day, I decided to figure it out in my mind and sleep at the same time. This turned out to be the wrong way, to say the least. What I ended up doing was lying in bed all night going over quantum possibilities, and even though I breathed, I still couldn't seem to let go of the energy. In hindsight I do see the silliness of trying to let go of energy while at the time creating that same energy calculating degrees of innumerable possibilities of innumerable possible outcomes. By morning time, I had come up with various plans based on various possible outcomes, and I had a course correction plotted out in my mind, but I also hadn't slept more than an hour, and I felt miserable.

So where did I go wrong and how am I going to better direct this kind of situation in the future? What I now see, realize and understand is that instead of going straight into the mind to prepare contingencies plans, strategies, etc., I would have been better off immediately writing these points out of my head so to (through self forgiveness) release myself of the energetic charges that were hindering me from considering the actual facts. The bottom line is that to best visualize possible scenarios,  it's best to first let go of the energetic definitions that limit one's view.  So, this is what I'm now doing now, getting back to basics so to better prepare for these kinds of future situations.


  • I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to (upon realizing that I had been walking off course) go into energetic reaction instead of simply directing myself to immediately physically stabilize myself to then – at the earliest opportunity – write out all of the points, release the energetic definitions and then consider my next steps.
  • I forgive myself that I had accepted and allowed myself to believe that I had no option but to figure this out in the mind. I now see, realize and understand that the only viable option for me was/is to first stabilize me and then write out the points so to sort them/me into/as the best direction to walk the correction.
  • I forgive myself that I had accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that the solution to (not going into energetic possession) is to shift out of the energy as soon as it starts coming up, and then  to immediately write out the details of the point I am facing, forgive myself to let go of the energetic charges associated with all of the points, and then consider the possible steps to correct my missteps/mistakes.
  • I forgive myself that I had accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that I had charged those points of possibility with negative energy; thus creating my negative experience. 
  • When and as I find myself at the point of negatively or positively charging/defining my view of a situation, I commit myself to breathe and not go into or participate in energetically defining my viewpoints.
  • When and as I find myself going into or in the point of negative energy experience, I commit myself to immediately stop, breathe and stabilize myself so to at the first opportunity, investigate and write out the facts so to direct me within the physical reality.
  • When/as/if I find myself at the point of thinking in energetic reaction – that, I need to figure this out – without first writing it out, I commit myself to recognize that point as a flag point of self-deception/manipulation. From that flag-point, I commit myself to direct me to simply shift out of the energy, let the point go for a moment – so to not let the energy possess me – and then to direct myself at the earliest possible opportunity write it out.
  • When and as I find myself suddenly enveloped in energy reaction, I commit myself to shift left slightly out of the energy so to stabilize myself by physically standing here to not be moved by such energies.
  • I commit myself to get back to the basics of writing.

No comments: